Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Always I want to go to Spain, because my great-great-grandfather and my great-great-grandmother on my dad's side are from there.
I like the old things, so for that I would like to know Spain's old streets. Also I would like to know tourist places as traditional places that just the people who live in there go.
An other reason to travel to Spain, is the accent that they have, because I love it.  
For a long time ago I thought live in Spain and study in there, but now that it's a little bit difficult because of the economy's trouble. 
Something that I don't like about Spain is the San Fermin tradition, that consist in a bullfight, because I think that the animal abuse doesn't excuse. 
I would like to see and learn the traditional dancing, know the culture and eat traditional food like paella. 
Maybe some day I will travel to Spain and know all this thing, but I will be when I get a job and earn my own money, or maybe if my dad gives me a ticket to Spain, but it's not probable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment