Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's so difficult for me imagine me in the future, mostly if I have to imagine me in a job. But the only thing that I'm sure is that I will never work in an office, I think that is so boring being in a desk in front of a computer all day.
I imagine myself doing things with my hands or creating things, and in my own space, without a boss.
I love travel and I always go out of the country with my parents in holidays, so for that reason I would like to have a job where I can travel a lot.
Now I'm studying odontology, it wasn't my first option of career, I thought study literature or psychology, but my parents didn't agree about literature and about psychology they thought, but they convince me to study odontology, because they are dentist. It's doesn't bother me study odontology, because I can make things with my hands and create things, for example the prothesis.
I wouldn't care if I had to to work outdoor or indoor, because if I can create things it will doesn't matter.
Now day I don't see me working, because I'm not sure what to do, but I know that someday I will do something that I love and I will enojoy it. But now I have time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment