2014 a difficult year, I must admit, a year full of changes and new goals.
This year had a lot ups and downs.
Beginning the university was one of the biggest changes in my life, with new responsibilities and new people. My biggest obstacles are the tests, because last year I "taked" the year and I didn't have tests, just one in the end of the year, the PSU. I didn't have really good marks, but I passed all subjects.
Pass all the subjects was something really stressing, because I had to made all the exams. This new semester was a little less difficult, but I need to make an effort to pass again all subjects.
A good thing was the friends that I met, I had known really good friends, but I got away from old friends, and put off some persons because of my personality.
My achievement to this year is pass all the subjects and go to Iquique and spend all my time with my family and my friends in the beach, and enjoy that I pass all.
I would like to made different things in the rest of the year, recently I began to climb with a friend that she is in the selection of climb, is really funny and exhilarating. I hope to progress.
I had a lot of things to do in my mind, but I need willpower to made this things.
A really big event this year was the birth of my cousin, that she was premature, but now she is fine.
The year doesn't end and I hope good things in the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment