Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Something that I loved to do when I was a child was watch television. I had to wake up early because my mom had classes at college and I went to the kinder garden since I have memory, so as soon as I woke up I turned on the T.V. and always I saw cartoons. For that reason is difficult to me to say what cartoon is my favorite, because I watched a lot of cartoons when I was a child. But if I had to choose a cartoon it would be Hey! Arnold, because I loved the story of each chapter and the principal character. I remember of some characters like Gerald the best friend of Arnold, Helga the girl who had a crush with Arnold, but she tried to hide acting like she hated him, Phoebe was the best friend of Helga, Harold was the bully and chubby kid, Lila was the girl that Arnold had a crush, Ronda was the rich girl, and a lot of characters more. The setting was in United State I think in Brooklyn.
Now I don't watch cartoons on T.V. because the cartoons that I get used to watch are out. But I think that watch cartoons is not just for children, I still watching cartoons sometimes in youtube.

4 comments:

  1. Feña, my favourite cartoons are Hey arnold too, I really loved see that serie and I saw that in the morning too. It is really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feña, when I was a little girl saw much Hey Arnold, It is very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Feña, I watched Hey Arnold too! I think that it was a really great program and now we always remember the characters like Helga, when we refer to a person with only one eyebrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that`s a very difficult decision choose a cartoon over the others, because there are many really goods, but you take a good one, Hey Arnold is one of my favorite programs of TV until now.

    ReplyDelete