Always I wanted to go to a music festival, but how I lived in Iquique was difficult to go. But last year I moved to Santiago so I taked adventage of that and I went to Lollapalooza. It was like an adventure to me, because I was new in the city, my parents didn't know that I went to Lollapalooza and it was the first music festival that I went.
How it was in Parque Ohiggins the music festival, was difficult to me return to my house at the end of the show, because it ended at 12 pm and in that hour the metro was close, but they opened again and I could go to my house close to metro Manquehue, I was far from home.
In Lollapalooza there were many bands playing, but I saw Passion Pit, Pearl Jam, Franz Ferdinand, Two doors cinema club, Deadmau5, Foals, Keane, Hot chip, and more bands that I can't remember now, but my two favourite bands were Passion Pit and Pearl Jam, the two bands are from United States, but they have a different musical style, Passion Pit is indie pop and Pearl Jam is grunge, they are so different but I love them in the same way.
The atmosphere of the festival was amazing because you could go to many places and listen a different kind of music, and the people were nice.
If I had the opportunity to go again definitely I would go. My parents told me that I can go the next year as long as I pass all the subjects.
wow Feña It was a great adventure! I hope that you pass all the subject for to can go again :)
ReplyDeleteHi Fernanda I think that there were very good bands. I would like to go one day to hear bands with that worldwide recognition.
ReplyDeleteWow!! I went the last year to Lollapalooza too... I went specially to saw the show of Pearl Jam buet I enjoiyed all the festival because although you didn't know all the bands the atmosphere was so great! see you!
ReplyDeleteFernanda!
ReplyDeleteI went to Lollapalooza too, and that went a good experience. I like deadmau5, two door cinema club, Franz ferdinand and Pearl Jam, and I will go the next year.
Goodbye!
Hello!! is very great that you have been to lollapalooza.. this seems very interesting and enjoy :D
ReplyDeleteI have a friend, who go all the years to the Lollapalooza and he told me that`s excellent. I was thinking go with him the next year and I hope to see you there.
ReplyDeleteIt was a very good experience for you and it was a big adventure! I'm going to go with my brother the next year. I hope we can go with a big group.
ReplyDeleteI love Passion pit they make me wanna dance and Two door cinema club make me so happy
ReplyDelete